All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOutlines what social media is, and how to harness its power to achieve a measurable competitive advantage in rapidly changing markets. This book helps readers to build a functional knowledge base, and tap into the collaborative power of such social media applications as Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, MySpace, Flickr, and YouTube.
- Author BiographyLon Safko is an innovator and professional speaker with more than twenty years of experience in entrepreneurship, marketing, sales, strategic partnering, speaking, training, writing, and e-commerce. He is the founder of eight successful companies, including Paper Models, Inc., and www.LonSafko.com. David K. Brake is the CEO and founder of Content Connections, a company that uses social media strategies to help clients build economically viable relationships around their content. Visit him at www.DKBrake.com and www.contentconnections.com.
- Author(s)David K. Brake,Lon Safko
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2009
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/10/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1427 g
- Width191 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine48 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.20
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £38.54Trending at £48.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.