All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of readings - geared for medical students and students of public health - that deal with social and cultural issues in medicine
- Author BiographyNancy M. P. King, Associate Professor of Social Medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, is the author of Making Sense of Advance Directives. Ronald P. Strauss is Professor of Dental Ecology and Social Medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and is author of numerous articles on social and ethical issues in the care of chronic illness. Larry R. Churchill is Professor of and Chair of the Department of Social Medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He is the author of Self-Interest and Universal Health Care: Why Well-Insured Americans Should Support Coverage for Everyone and Rationing Health Care in America: Perceptions and Principles of Justice. Sue E. Estroff is Professor of Social Medicine and Adjunct Professor of Anthropology and Psychiatry at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She is the author of Making It Crazy: An Ethnography of Psychiatric Clients in an American Community. Gail E. Henderson, Associate Professor of Social Medicine and Adjunct Professor of Sociology at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, is the author of The Chinese Hospital: A Socialist Work Unit. Jonathan Oberlander is an associate professor of social medicine and an adjunct associate professor of political science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2005
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Edited byGail E. Henderson,Jonathan Oberlander,Larry Churchill,Nancy R. King,Ronald P. Strauss,Sue E. Estroff
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £6.25Trending at £7.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.