All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a unique blend of cases, concepts, and essential readings The Social Movements Reader, Third Edition, delivers key classic and contemporary articles and book selections from around the world.
- Author BiographyJeff Goodwin is Professor of Sociology at New York University. He is the author of No Other Way Out: States and Revolutionary Movements, 1945-1991 (2001). James M. Jasper is Professor of Sociology at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. He has written many books, including The Animal Rights Crusade(1992) and The Art of Moral Protest (1997), and Getting Your Way (2006). Together they have edited two previous editions of The Social Movements Reader (2003, 2009) Passionate Politics (2001) and Contention in Context (2012).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/12/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleWiley Blackwell Readers in Sociology
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJames M. Jasper,Jeff Goodwin
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.