CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at a generation of students and activists who have probably encountered very little of his work, this is a thoughtful and engaging exploration of the critical social thought of C. Wright Mills.
- Author BiographyA. Javier Trevino is the author and editor of several books including The Social Thought of C. Wright Mills (SAGE, 2012), Investigating Social Problems (SAGE, 2014) and C. Wright Mills and the Cuban Revolution: An Exercise in the Art of Sociological Imagination (University of North Carolina Press, 2017). He has served as President of the Justice Studies Association (2000-2002) and as President of the Society for the Study of Social Problems (2010-2011). He was a Visiting Research Fellow at the University of Sussex, UK (2006), a Fulbright Scholar to the Republic of Moldova (2009), and since 2014 has been a Visiting Professor in Social and Political Theory at the University of Innsbruck, Austria.
- Author(s)A. Javier Trevino
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2011
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleSocial Thinkers Series
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPine Forge
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.