Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payers, and state and federal review agencies.
- Author BiographyARTHUR E. JONGSMA, Jr., PhD, is the series editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners(R). He is also the founder and Director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan. JOHN S. WODARSKI, PhD, is Director of Research for the College of Social Work--The University of Tennessee System. He has coauthored more than 400 publications, including 33 books. LISA A. RAPP-PAGLICCI, PhD, is an Assistant Professor at the University of Nevada at Las Vegas. Her practice experience includes work with children, adolescents, and families who suffer from mental illness or who are involved with the juvenile justice system. CATHERINE N. DULMUS, PhD, MSW, is an Assistant Professor in the College of Social Work at the University of Tennessee. Her research focuses on the prevention of mental disorders in children, with her most recent work relating to violence and childhood trauma.
- Author(s)Arthur E. Jongsma,Catherine N. Dulmus,John S. Wodarski,Lisa A. Rapp McCall
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePracticePlanners
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.