CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- Author(s)Rita Gorawara-Bhat
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSpringer Studies in Work and Industry
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIX, 176 p.
- Weight314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsForeword by Judith R. Blau. Preface. List of Tables. List of Illustrations. 1. Physical Space and Social Organization in Work Settings. 2. Work Setting at Midwest Survey: Physical Attributes and Social and Psychological Perceptions. 3. Midwest Survey: Adjacency, Tension and the Physical Setting. 4. Workspaces at Midwest Survey. 5. Status, Role, and the Physical Setting at Work. 6. Workspace, Social Interaction and Satisfaction. 7. Towards a Social Psychology of Space Use in Work Settings. Appendices. References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.