All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApplies sociological concepts to international relations by examining how influential social ideas contribute to global governance.
- Author BiographyJonathan Joseph is Reader in Politics and International Relations at the University of Kent. His areas of research span politics, international relations, social theory and philosophy of social science.
- Author(s)Jonathan Joseph
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International Relations
- Series Part/Volume Number122
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.