Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the role of the Socialist Revolutionary party, which had been the largest and most popular party in Russia in 1917, and shows how, after the October revolution, rather than disappearing, led by its leadership in exile, it continued to observe and comment on developments in Russia.
- Author BiographyElizabeth White is Lecturer in international history at the University of Ulster, UK.
- Author(s)Elizabeth White
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2009
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleBASEES/Routledge Series on Russian and East European Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 68
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white halftones
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.