All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.39Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1991, this book is in three sections. The first, written in 1939, was either left out of Elias's most famous book, The Civilizing Process , or was written along with it. Part 2 was written between 1940 and 1960. Part 3 is from 1987.
- Author BiographyNorbert Elias, 1897-1990, was a member of the Frankfurt School of social philosophers. Continuum International is well known as the publisher of other social thinkers associated with the Frankfurt School: Theodor W. Adorno, Erich Fromm, Juergen Habermas, and Max Horkheimer, in addition to collections The Essential Frankfurt School Reader and German 20th Century Philosophy: The Frankfurt School.
- Author(s)Norbert Elias
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.