All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Eduardo H. Diniz de Figueiredo,Patricia Friedrich
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/02/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface Acknowledgements Chapter 1 - Introduction: Language, Englishes, and Technology in Perspective Chapter 2 - Language, Society, and Changing Networks Chapter 3 - Code-switching, Code-mixing, and Virtual Englishes Chapter 4 - English Knowledge, Power, and Internet Competence Chapter 5 - Changing Varieties, Discourse Practices, and Identity Chapter 6 - The Sociolinguistics of Gender and Race Construction on the Internet Chapter 7 - Truthfulness and Access in Online Communication Chapter 8 - Culture and Webs of Significance Chapter 9 - Conclusions Index
- Author BiographyPatricia Friedrich is Associate Professor of Rhetoric and Composition/Linguistics at Arizona State University, USA. Eduardo H. Diniz de Figueiredo is Assistant Professor of English at Universidade Federal do Parana, Brazil.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.07
- £13.79Trending at £20.08
- £19.99Trending at £31.83
- £23.44Trending at £40.18
- £9.70Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £30.13
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.