All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces an area that is growing in importance within sociolinguistics, illustrating and challenging the 'great divide' between speech and writing. This book brings the study of writing to the heart of sociolinguistic inquiry.
- Author BiographyTheresa Lillis is a member of the Centre for Language and Communications at the Open University, UK.
- Author(s)Theresa Lillis
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- Series TitleEdinburgh Sociolinguistics
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight333 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £27.78Trending at £28.94
- £25.45Trending at £31.04
- £12.00Trending at £19.18
- £23.31Trending at £29.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.