All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.16Trending at £16.58
- £8.50Trending at £8.75
- £11.02Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £10.93
- £6.60Trending at £6.78
- £4.98Trending at £5.85
- £10.18Trending at £18.39
About this product
- Author(s)Robert Wortham,W. E. B. Du Bois
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication12/06/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight585 g
- Width164 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 The Sociological Souls of Black Folk: Editor's Introduction Part 2 Part I: The Sociological Souls of Black Folk Chapter 3 Chapter 1. Strivings of the Negro People Chapter 4 Chapter 2. A Negro Schoolmaster in the New South Chapter 5 Chapter 3. The Religion of the American Negro Chapter 6 Chapter 4. The Freedman's Bureau Chapter 7 Chapter 5. The Negro as He Really Is Chapter 8 Chapter 6. The Evolution of Negro Leadership Chapter 9 Chapter 7. The Relation of the Negroes to the Whites in the South Chapter 10 Chapter 8. The Training of Black Men Part 11 Part II: Contextual Sociological Essays: 1897-1900 Chapter 12 Chapter 9. The Negro in Business: The Results of the Investigation Chapter 13 Chapter 10. The Negro and Crime Chapter 14 Chapter 11. The American Negro in Paris Chapter 15 Chapter 12. The Conservation of the Races Chapter 16 Chapter 13.Careers Open to College-Bred Negroes Chapter 17 Chapter 14. The Problem of Amusement Chapter 18 Chapter 15. The Negro in the Black Belt: Some Social Sketches Chapter 19 Chapter 16. The Georgia Negro: A Social Study - Editor's Reconstruction
- Author BiographyRobert A. Wortham is professor of sociology at North Carolina Central University.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2012.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.