All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the rationale for community, the varieties of communities, the effect of social change on communities and many other factors, tying the concept to the various levels of human interaction, from the global to the individual.
- Author(s)John G. Bruhn
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication08/09/2005
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1070 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.