All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text takes a step in pointing new directions for sociological and social-historical studies of health and health care. Throughout the book, the division of labour in health care, especially as it relates to social class and gender divisions, is taken as central.
- Author(s)Professor Margaret Stacey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/1988
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.