All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionConsists of discussions of the works of scholars who have contributed to the cumulative development of the sociology of law. This work surveys the major traditions of legal sociology but is not wedded to any one particular theoretical approach. It also features key sociological and legal concepts, that are presented in bold print and italics.
- Author BiographyA. Javier Trevino is associate professor of sociology at Wheaton College. He is the author of The Sociology of Law: Classical and Contemporary Perspectives and editor of Classic Writings in Law and Society: Contemporary Comments and Criticisms. He is also the series editor of Transaction's Law and Society series.
- Author(s)A. Javier Trevino
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleLaw and Society
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight866 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Introduction byA. Javier Trevino
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.