Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive and accessible introduction to the key aspects of Norbert Elias's work.
- Author BiographySteven Loyal is a lecturer in sociology at University College Dublin. In addition to his interest in Elias he has research interests in theory and ethnic studies. His most recent book is The Sociology of Anthony Giddens (2003). Stephen Quilley is a lecturer in Sociology at University College Dublin and has taught in Manchester and Moscow. He has published on Elias, urban studies and the sociology of nature. His most recent book Exploring the Tomato: Transformations in Nature, Society and Economy (2002) was co-authored with Mark Harvey and Huw Benyon.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/03/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byStephen Quilley,Steven Loyal
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.