CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £15.41Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis sociological study of social security focuses on four main themes - the changing objective of social security programmes, their interaction with the labour market and their effect on incentives, their lack of sensitivity to gender issues, and their administrative responses.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/1991
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleEdinburgh Education & Society Series
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Out-of-print date13/05/1998
- Content Note20 tables, index
- Weight569 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byMichael Adler,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.