All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSoft Tissue Release (STR) is becoming an increasingly popular soft tissue treatment technique. It is being used as a therapy itself and alongside other modalities in the treatment of a range of soft tissue problems. STR is invaluable in the treatment of chronic injury and also has huge implications for assessing muscle dysfunction.
- Author BiographyMary Sanderson, B.A. Sports Studies, LSSM (Dip.) Sports Massage, Certificate in Neuromuscular Re-education (NMR) runs her own private practice in Hastings. She is a senior tutor for the London School of Sports Massage (LSSM) and the Northern Institute of Massage, as well as lecturing to chiropractors and chartered physiotherapists on their CPD programmes. In 1998 she wrote Soft Tissue Release: A Practical Guide for Physical Therapists (Corpus Publishing), the first book published on STR. Jim Odell MBA MSc BSc BSc is a chiropractor and lecturer in biomechanics on the McTimoney College of Chiropractic degree programme. He works in the NHS and in private practice where he has a special interest in treating headache sufferers, golfers and musicians using soft tissue release alongside chiropractic.
- Author(s)Jim Odell,Mary Sanderson
- PublisherLotus Publishing
- Date of Publication30/07/2012
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLotus Publishing
- Content Note250 colour photographs and illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width212 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.94Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.