All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an in-depth introduction to the sol to gel transition in inorganic and hybrid organic-inorganic systems, one of the most important chemical-physical transitions and the basis of the sol-gel process.
- Author(s)Plinio Innocenzi
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication24/06/2016
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Materials
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note32 Tables, color; 35 Illustrations, color; 21 Illustrations, black and white; X, 76 p. 56 illus., 35 illus. in color.
- Weight150 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.