All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a photographic celebration of the Solent in all its glory and variety.
- Author BiographyThe late Terry Heathcote lived in, and photographed around the area of the Solent for 25 years. His knowledge of the area was immense and this, combined with his remarkable skill with a camera, has resulted in a stunning and unique photographic collection. His work is widely published in books and magazines, and he is also the author of Wild Heritage (published by Countryside Books).
- Author(s)Terry Heathcote
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/08/2008
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Out-of-print date29/01/2015
- Content NoteLarge format colour photos throughout
- Weight986 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.