All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new and updated edition of this acclaimed first business book on the powerful, simple yet subtle approach to positive change in people, teams and organisations. A solutions-focused approach sidesteps the search for the causes of a problem, showing how to envisage your preferred future and quickly take steps forward.
- Author BiographyPaul Z. Jackson is an independent training consultant with a wide variety of clients in both the public and private sectors. He has variously been a print journalist, senior producer at the BBC and university lecturer. He is also the author of Impro Learning. Mark McKergow has a PhD is physics and is now a consultant specialising in accelerated learning, management development and business strategy.
- Author(s)Mark McKergow,Paul Z. Jackson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication14/12/2006
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNicholas Brealey International
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.89
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.82Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.