All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite superior air and artillery power, British soldiers died in catastrophic numbers at the Battle of Somme in 1916. What went wrong, and who was responsible? This book meticulously reconstructs the battle, assigns responsibility to military and political leaders, and changes forever the way we understand this encounter and the history of the Western Front --Publisher description.
- Author BiographyRobin Prior is professor of history at Flinders University. Trevor Wilson is professor emeritus of history at the University of Adelaide.
- Author(s)Robin Prior,Trevor Wilson
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note20 b-w illus.
- Weight435 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.