CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.78
- £21.13Trending at £29.96
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.48
- £18.30Trending at £29.84
- £18.23Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigating the song cycle from Beethoven to today, this introduction covers all the key concepts of this important musical genre.
- Author BiographyLaura Tunbridge is Senior Lecturer in Music at the University of Manchester. She is the author of Schumann's Late Style (2007) and co-editor of Rethinking Schumann, as well as having contributed chapters and articles to The Cambridge Companion to Schumann (2007), The Musical Quarterly, Music and Letters, the Cambridge Opera Journal, Opera Quarterly and The Journal of the Royal Musical Association.
- Author(s)Laura Tunbridge
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Music
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note34 music examples
- Weight610 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.