All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.38Trending at £3.46
- £4.40Trending at £4.58
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £4.75Trending at £4.84
- £10.61Trending at £15.05
- £2.95Trending at £4.62
- £9.03Trending at £14.96
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh contemplation of subjectivity and musical meaning.
- Author BiographyNaomi Cumming was a fine violinist and music theorist. She published a host of journal articles and lectured internationally on the philosophy, psychology, and semiotics of music; her article on musical semiotics will appear in the Revised New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians. She was a Fulbright fellow at Columbia University, a research fellow in music theory at the Department of Philosophy of the University of Melbourne, and recipient of an award from the Society for Music Theory in 1998.
- Author(s)Naomi Cumming
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAdvances in Semiotics
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note1 b&w photos, 18 figures
- Weight875 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.