The Sorting Society: The Ethics of Genetic Screening and Therapy by Cambridge University Press (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.47+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the ethical, legal and social issues raised by genetic testing and therapy.
- Author BiographyLoane Skene is Professor of Law at the University of Melbourne, Australia. Janna Thompson is Associate Professor of Philosophy at La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/09/2008
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight320 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJanna Thompson,Loane Skene
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.57Trending at £10.49
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £6.00Trending at £6.18
- £40.94Trending at £45.68
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £9.97Trending at £12.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.