CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the Sortino method and Desired Target ReturnT in a way that enables portfolio managers to adopt the method. This title offers a way of constructing portfolios into the hands of portfolio managers.
- Author BiographyDr. Sortino founded the Pension Research Institute in 1981, focusisng on problems facing fiduciaries. He is also Professor of Finance Emeritus at San Francisco State University. He is known internationally for his published research on measuring and managing investment risk and the widely used Sortino Ratio.
- Author(s)Frank A. Sortino
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.