All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on ethnographic research including interviews with artists at some of Tokyo's leading animation studios, Ian Condry focuses attention on the collective social energy that has made anime a global cultural phenomenon.
- Author BiographyIan Condry is Associate Professor of Comparative Media Studies at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He is the author of Hip-Hop Japan: Rap and the Paths of Cultural Globalization, also published by Duke University Press.
- Author(s)Ian Condry
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2013
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleExperimental Futures
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note32 illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.08
- £4.40Trending at £4.58
- £24.03Trending at £24.44
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £6.01Trending at £6.13
- £4.75Trending at £4.84
- £28.01Trending at £34.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.