All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the remarkable creative renaissance in economics, how economic thinking is being applied to the paradoxes of everyday life. This title incorporates the developments in the field, including the rise of behavioral finance, the failure of carbon trading, and the growing trend of government bailouts.
- Author BiographyDiane Coyle is a writer and Harvard economics PhD. A member of the BBC Trust and the UK Competition Commission, and a visiting professor at the University of Manchester, she also runs an economic consulting firm, Enlightenment Economics.
- Author(s)Diane Coyle
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication27/12/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight425 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementRevised
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £45.04
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.20
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £38.54Trending at £48.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.