All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionThe Souls of Mixed Folk examines representations of mixed race in literature and the arts that redefine post-race aesthetics and politics.
- Author BiographyMichele Elam is Martin Luther King, Jr. Centennial Professor in the Department of English at Stanford University. She is the author of Race, Work, and Desire in American Literature, 1860-1930 (2003).
- Author(s)Michele Elam
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication21/02/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.