CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.40
- £14.48Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is about the role of sound in Shakespeare's art, about how he heard the world around him, and about what it means for us to listen to him - for us to listen, centuries later, to him listening.
- Author BiographyWes Folkerth is an Assistant Professor of English at McGill University.
- Author(s)Wes Folkerth
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAccents on Shakespeare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.