Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an introduction to Korean pronunciation for students at all levels of proficiency. Beginners should find the information they need to cross the threshold of intelligibility in Korean, while more advanced students can fine-tune their pronunciation and improve their comprehension.
- Author BiographyMiho Choo teaches Korean at the University of Texas at Austin. William O'Grady is professor of linguistics at the University of Hawai'i. Professors Choo and O'Grady are authors of Handbook of Korean Vocabulary.
- Author(s)Miho Choo,William O'Grady
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2003
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 CD-Audio
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.