Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionTechnological advance is the key driving force behind economic growth, argues this text. The book also contends that an adequate theory of economic growth must incorporate institutional change explicitly.
- Author BiographyRichard R. Nelson is George Blumenthal Professor of International and Public Affairs, Business, and Law, Emeritus, at Columbia University.
- Author(s)Richard R. Nelson
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note13 line illustrations, 10 tables
- Weight399 g
- Width146 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.