All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.50
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis fourth volume of Michael Mann's analytical history of social power covers the period from 1945 to the present.
- Author BiographyMichael Mann is Distinguished Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Los Angeles. He is the author of Power in the 21st Century: Conversations with John Hall (2011), Incoherent Empire (2003) and Fascists (Cambridge University Press, 2004). His book The Dark Side of Democracy (Cambridge University Press, 2004) was awarded the Barrington Moore Award of the American Sociological Association for the best book in comparative and historical sociology in 2006.
- Author(s)Michael Mann
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight800 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.