All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.38Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe South in World Politics is a timely analysis of the influence and effectiveness of developing states in shaping the international order from the politics of the Cold War and North-South confrontation to the contemporary challenges of globalization and the rising power of emerging economies.
- Author BiographyCHRIS ALDEN is Reader in International Relations at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), UK, as well as Research Associate of the South African Institute of International Affairs. He has conducted extensive field research across the Southern African region and has published widely on the international politics and conflict in Southern Africa as well as work on Asia-Africa relations. SALLY MORPHET was Head of the research section on global issues for the UK's Foreign and Commonwealth Office for many years. The author of over 25 academic articles, she has taught at the University of Kent, UK, and is now a frequent lecturer and consultant. MARCO ANTONIO VIEIRA teaches International Relations at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), King's College and London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), UK. His current research focuses on the foreign policy of emerging powers, North-South relations and global governance issues.
- Author(s)Dr. Chris Alden,Marco Antonio Vieira,Sally Morphet
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication20/01/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.