CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £15.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionFor four decades - barring the brief intervention of Bobby Fischer - the Soviet Union dominated world chess and Russian grandmasters continue to lead the world even after the demise of the country they once represented. Written at the apex of Soviet success.
- Author(s)A. A. Kotov,M. Yudovich
- PublisherZeticula Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2002
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleHardinge Simpole Chess Classics S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHardinge Simpole Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight502 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.