All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Space of Fiction shows how contemporary Scottish novelists illuminate a post-national, cosmopolitan, multicultural and even globalised Scotland. Professor Pittin-Hedon explores their notions of space and place, and questions the impact of fiction on the nature of identity.
- Author BiographyMarie-Odile Pittin-Hedon is a professor of contemporary British literature at Aix-Marseille University, France, and specialises in Scottish literature. She has published Alasdair Gray: Marges et effets des miroirs, along with several articles and book chapters on Scottish literature from the 1980s to the present.
- Author(s)Marie-Odile Pittin-Hedon
- PublisherAssociation for Scottish Literary Studies
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScottish Literature International
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.01
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £8.74Trending at £9.14
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.