The Spanish Economy: A General Equilibrium Perspective by Palgrave Macmillan (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £99.65Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.98Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by learnearlybooks
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the pattern of growth of the Spanish economy in the last few decades, and studies the causes of its labour productivity, and the special features characterising business cycles in Spain.
- Author BiographyJOSE EMILIO BOSCA MARES University of Valencia, Spain.RAFAEL DOMENECH University of Valencia and BBVA Research Department, Spain.JAVIER FERRI CARRERES University of Valencia, Spain.JUAN VARELA DONOSO Minsitry of Economics and Finance.JAVIER ANDRES, Full Professor of Economics, University of Valencia, Spain.MIGUEL CARDOSO, Chief Economist for Spain, BBVA Research, Madrid, Spain.CARLOS CUERPO, Advisor to the Director General for Macroeconomic Analysis and International Economy, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance, Madrid, Spain.ANGEL DE LA FUENTE, Tenured Scientist, Instituto de Analisis Economico, CSIC, Barcelona, Spain.ANTONIO DIAZ, Advisor to the Director General of the Budget Office, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance, Madrid, Spain.LUIS GONZALEZ-CALBERT, Deputy Director General for Economic Modelling, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance, Madrid, Spain.ESTHER PEREZ, Economist, European Department, EU Policies and Regional Studies, International Monetary Fund, Washington, United States.LUIS PUCH, Universidad Complutense de Madrid and Fedea, Spain.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/05/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXXII, 227 p.
- Weight511 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJavier Ferri,Jose E. Bosca,Juan Varela,Rafael Domenech
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.