Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA survey of the Spanish Inquisition, that sets the notorious Christian tribunal into the broader context of Islamic and Jewish culture in the Mediterranean, reassesses its consequences for Jewish culture, measures its impact on Spain's intellectual life, and rebuts the myths and exaggerations that have distorted understandings of the Inquisition.
- Author BiographyHenry Kamen is a fellow of the Royal Historical Society and a world authority on Spanish history. He lives in Greensboro, GA, and Barcelona, Spain.
- Author(s)Henry Kamen
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication27/05/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note14 b-w illus.
- Weight708 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £8.84Trending at £12.98
- £6.76Trending at £12.11
- £31.88Trending at £40.14
- £12.58Trending at £19.10
- £14.54Trending at £19.34
- £19.44Trending at £30.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.