Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £40.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- See details for delivery est.
- £12.43Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionAn assessment of the impact of Spain on the Americas. It presents a picture of the conquests of Cortes and Pizarro and of the economic and social consequences in Spain of the effort to maintain control of vast holdings. It probes the complex administration of the empire, its economy, social structure, the influence of the Church, and more.
- Author BiographyJ. H. Parry (1914-1984) was educated at Cambridge and Harvard, taught at the University of the West Indies, the University of Ibadan, Nigeria, and the University of Wales. He was appointed Gardiner Professor of Oceanic History and Affairs at Harvard University in 1965. Among his many books are The Age of Reconnaissance and The Age of Discovery (California).
- Author(s)J. H. Parry
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication09/08/1990
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight463 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.