All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe SparkFun Guide to Processing is a hands-on introduction to Processing for non-coders.
- Author BiographyDerek Runberg works in the Department of Education at SparkFun Electronics, where he develops curriculum and materials for workshops and classrooms alike. Before joining SparkFun, Derek taught a middle school technology course centered on Processing and Arduino.
- Author(s)Derek Runberg
- PublisherNo Starch Press,US
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationDaly City, California
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNo Starch Press,US
- Weight704 g
- Width180 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.15Trending at £23.46
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £40.81Trending at £44.31
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.