All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors show how a common approach that emphasizes the three-way interaction among increasing returns, transportation costs, and the movement of productive factors can be applied to a wide range of issues in urban, regional, and international economics.
- Author BiographyMasahisa Fujita is Professor of Economics at the Kyoto Institute of Economic Research, Kyoto University.
- Author(s)Anthony J. Venables,Masahisa Fujita,Paul R. Krugman
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Spatial Economy
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.86Trending at £11.10
- £14.50Trending at £17.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.