All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the growth area of positive political economy within economics and politics. This book explains the spatial model of voting from a mathematical, economics and game-theory perspective.
- Author BiographyNorman Schofield is William R. Taussig Professor of Political Economy at Washington University, St. Louis, USA.
- Author(s)Itai Sened,Norman Schofield
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Frontiers of Political Economy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 95
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.27Trending at £13.66
- £39.98Trending at £43.94
- £47.81Trending at £49.08
- £6.89Trending at £10.88
- £66.36Trending at £79.53
- £109.35Trending at £139.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.