All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionHelping you build your public speaking skills for a variety of contexts, this book covers the entire process of preparing, organizing, developing, and delivering a speech-making it the ideal resource for beginning and experienced speakers alike.
- Author BiographyDavid Bodary is a professor of Communication at Sinclair Community College in Dayton, Ohio, where he teaches public speaking and coordinates the Service Learning office. He belongs to both the National Communication Association (NCA) and the Central States Communication Association. Dr. Bodary has served in a variety of roles for both organizations and is pleased to have participated in the NCA Learning Outcomes in Communication project. He earned his bachelor's from Eastern Michigan University and a master's and doctorate from Wayne State University. Douglas Stuart is Vice President of Technical and Marketing Publications at FirstTel Systems Corporation. Jo Sprague is professor emeritus of Communication Studies at San Jose State University, where she also served as associate director of the Center for Faculty Development and Support. In addition, she is a former president of the Western States Communication Association. Her research focuses on critiquing, teaching, and the scholarship of speech communications.
- Author(s)David Bodary,Douglas Stuart,Jo Sprague
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Weight726 g
- Width196 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition StatementEnhanced WebAssign Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.