All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £26.67Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.08
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
- £17.29Trending at £22.25
- £17.73Trending at £18.10
About this product
- DescriptionContains easy to follow school activities. The Q&A format makes the book easy to read and understand. This book will prove to be a resource you will use frequently as your student with special needs progresses through school.
- Author BiographyCara Koscinski has a master's degree in Occupational Therapy (OT) and frequently speaks at special needs conferences. She is the mother to two children with autism, sensory processing disorder, and medically complex needs. She has successfully founded two private practices in OT and has created CDs for children who fear loud noises. Cara has authored books including: The Parent's Guide to Occupational Therapy for Autism and The Weighted Blanket Guide.
- Author(s)Cara Koscinski
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.