Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.23
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionIs the federal special prosecutor an unprincipled abuser of power or a staunch defender of the law? In this work, the author shows that special prosecutor was a much debated and controversial role throughout much of its existence. She offers an assessment of their use in the post-Watergate era.
- Author(s)Katy J. Harriger
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication31/05/2000
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.