All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTen days in April, 1968, in Wolverhampton before and after M.P. Enoch Powell's infamous 'Rivers of Blood Speech' - a community divided, and lives threatened...
- Author BiographyAndrew Smith's first novel, Edith's War, won a gold medal at the Independent Publishers' Book Awards, U.S.A. His short fiction has been included in the Journey Prize Anthology and shortlisted for the CBC Literary Awards. His travel writing has garnered a Western Magazine Award. He has published two non-fiction books: Strangers in the Garden, the secret lives of our favorite flowers, and Highlights, an illustrated history of cannabis (co-author).
- Author(s)Andrew Smith
- PublisherUrbane Publications
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUrbane Publications
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £7.44Trending at £8.94
- £24.45Trending at £27.06
- £14.58Trending at £15.23
- £14.58Trending at £19.99
- £7.65Trending at £9.94
- £14.57Trending at £14.98
- £6.34Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.