All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJyothi is growing up on the streets of Bombay when she is rescued by an affluent Western couple, their contribution to the starving of India. But she soon finds adapting to the orderly, middle-class English way of life, to school, and to rules and regulations hard.
- Author BiographySharon Maas was born in Guyana, educated in England, lived in India, and now lives in Germany. She is married with two children.
- Author(s)Sharon Maas
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/05/2013
- Weight261 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.92
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.88
- £4.77Trending at £4.90
- £8.16Trending at £8.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.