Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £26.61Trending at £27.88
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £11.60Trending at £13.41
- £19.28Trending at £20.68
- £17.29Trending at £22.19
About this product
- DescriptionAn argument that the sensation of speed (made available to many through the mass-produced automobile) was the quintessential way that people experienced modernity.
- Author BiographyEnda Duffy is Professor of English at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He is the author of The Subaltern Ulysses.
- Author(s)Enda Duffy
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication20/07/2009
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitlePost-Contemporary Interventions
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note18 illustrations
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.