All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionShows how, in the new global economy, trust - and the speed at which it is established - is the essential ingredient for successful business.
- Author BiographyStephen M. R. Covey is cofounder and CEO of CoveyLink Worldwide. A sought-after and compelling keynote speaker, author, and advisor on trust, leadership, ethics, and high performance, Covey speaks to audiences around the world. A Harvard MBA, he is the former CEO of Covey Leadership Center, which under his stewardship became the largest leadership development company in the world. Covey resides with his wife and children in the shadows of the Rocky Mountains.
- Author(s)Stephen M. R. Covey
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication21/05/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationRiverside
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Audio
- Weight102 g
- Width127 mm
- Height136 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Read byStephen M. R. Covey
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time75
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.