Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionUses the empirical research to illustrate how attention is organized according to gestalt-phenomenological principles inside and outside the focus of attention. This book classifies how attention shifts, and argues that self-awareness, reflection, and even morality, are best thought of as dynamic transformations in the sphere of attention.
- Author(s)P. Sven Arvidson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/02/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleContributions to Phenomenology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 54
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight504 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.